Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS !!!

    Malam tadi, Me, Eddy, Myra & Scott supposed having our dinner together because Myra & Scott got something nak bagitau kat Eddy & I. So, I suggested that we go to Vicchuda seems I tengah mengidam nak makan Daging Masak Merah. After I hang up the phone with Myra around 5pm until 8.30pm, I still tak dapat nak call Eddy. Then, I called Myra said that Eddy might not join us and I ask them to fetch me up cause I takde transport.

    On our way to Vicchuda, Myra tersengih-sengih tengok I then tengok Scott then tengok I balik then tengok Scott balik. I pun tanye la ape masalah tersengih-sengih? Myra pun cakap that they getting engaged on the 10th of July. I was so speechless. What I did just SCREAM and SCREAM and SCREAM and thank the GOD. My feelings was all over the place cause I was superb happy, excited, sad, anxious and etc. This is what Myra been waiting, pray, hope and now it came true. The best part is I'm the 1st person to know it. Wuhoo!!

    In the same time, I still tried to call Eddy but still tak dapat. So, my last resort called her sister Kak Ina and mintak dier tolong kejutkan Eddy. I thought he will wake up but harapan jela. Tido mati kot laki I ni. Kak Ina message I cakap, dah ketuk pintu and panggil Eddy but no answer. Hurmm....

    Maybe penat sangat kot cause dier baru sampai from Shanghai tengahhari tadi and it was 1 day flight (KL - PVG - KL). Angin satu badan gak la I bile call tak dapat and I try call sampai pukul 12am tadi baru I stop. Memang bleh lak tido kan bile hati tengah panas. Dah la tengahhari nanti nak kena teman Jujups pegi Majlis Pertunangan her cousin kat Wangsa Maju. Haiz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home