Friday, June 4, 2010

She's coming home !!!

Soon, I'm going to be an aunty again. My sister due this October and my sister in-law end of this month. The other day, my sister pegi scan and the doctor said that it's a boy. Kakak bagitau yang Ajix cakap "Nasib baik boy kalu girl mesti perangai macam Yaya". Kelakar giler. Mana tak nyer perangai Yaya macam boy. Panjat sana sini, kacau Ajix, orang marah dia boleh lagi marah kita balik. That's my Yaya. =)


Mama told me that Kakak coming back end of this month cause Abang Zaini cuti for a month. Kakak memang betul-betul jadi balik cause aritu Kakak buat plan that bila dia balik nanti I kena jadi driver and babysit my 2 beloved nephew and niece. I have to bring my sister where ever she wanna go. She knew that she's coming back.


Mama dah start pening and feel like both of her grand kid dah ada kat rumah. Even, me and my maid also dah pening bila dorang ada nanti cause I'm sure both of them will menghuru-harakan my room, kacau me when I'm sleeping and for sure will gaduh with me berebut tv. ;p


Confirm bila dorang dah balik nanti my house jadi huru-hara and bising dengan suara budak berdua tu. The house will be like before they left. Psyched to meet them!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home