Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank you Sayang !!!

I dah lama tak update my blog. I tak bayar lagi my broadband so tak leh nak online for a few months. Ni pun I online pakai phone Eddy. Lupa lak, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin. Raya tahun ni macam boring je, I pun tak tau kenapa. Maybe 1st time tsk dapat beraya dengan Eddy kot. Yela, orang sibuk sembahyang raya dia lak sibuk loading barang and beraya di awan biru alone. Balik je from Tashkent on 2nd day raya, dia terus datang beraya dengan I. And the best part is he bought me a Blackberry 9700. So sweet of him. Tak sangka dia belikan jugak untuk I. From now on, communication wont be a problem whenever we were apart. Thanks to BBM.


Yesterday my baby sleep over at my house cause my parents is not around plus we didn't seeing each other for awhile and missing pampering. Once again he surprised me. He bought MacBook Pro for me. I kinda speechless and just smile and smile and smile. No words can describe my feelings cause I dapat 2 gifts in a row. Thank you sayang for the lovely gifts. I love you so much. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home